Package #1: The Dahlia: Ceremony & Reception for up to 150:
Friday or Saturday Only: All day: 8am-Midnight: $6499
Friday thru Sunday: All weekend Plus House: $7999
Package #2:The Sunflower: Ceremony & Reception for up to 300:
Friday or Saturday Only: All day: 8am-Midnight: $7099
Friday thru Sunday: All weekend Plus House: $8599
Package #3:The GardenRose: Hourly rental of the space for all other small parties & events
$375/hour. 3 hours minimum.
Included in each package:
- Rolling country views alongside beautiful annual and perennial gardens. We love flowers and try to add something new every year to the gardens and planters. The Sunflower fields are available from Mid/late August to Mid/late September and can fluctuate from year to year based on the season. The Sunflower fields rotate location depending on the year. There are also large patches of wildflowers on the property. The spring wildflower mix blooms from late May to Mid-Late June and the Fall wildflower patch flowers from Mid-August to Late September.
- Cows grazing so close you can take photos with them in the nearby grazing fields.
- Two beautiful water features to add ambiance to the gardens and ceremony site.
- White folding chairs for ceremony seating. Multiple options to set the direction of the ceremony.
- Manicured and well-lit parking lot with nice walking paths to the ceremony site and reception shelter.
- Electrical hookup to accommodate sound equipment at ceremony site.
- We offer floral design packages at great rates for couples that book at our venue. Please contact us for details regarding your vision.
- We can arrange and have all flowers ready in our cooler for your big day.
- Access to our décor garage. All décor we own is included in your rental and can be used without extra fees. We have many on trend centerpieces including wood slabs, deer horns, mason jars, lanterns, geo vases, bud vases, tin vases, tin buckets, birdcages, chalkboards, wedding signs, a large card box, wood crates, and so much more. Please ask for details and quantities. Most items we have enough inventory to cover 20 tables or more.
- A staff member that will be checking in throughout the day to answer questions and take care of any issues.
- Use of our beautiful reception shelter with plenty of power for all vendors.
- Designated built in dance floor inside the building.
- Large fans for summertime heat and stand propane heaters for the cooler months.
- Bridal suite and accommodations to get ready in and stay overnight based off your rental package.
- 60” Round tables, 6ft and 8ft banquet tables, and beautiful, stylish, white crisscross chairs (not average folding chairs) for your use inside the building.
- White linens for the tables included.
- The building is decorated with twinkle lights, bulb lights, greenery swags, and sheer fabric for a great base look. Our head table is a stylish raw edge wood epoxied table with fun bride and groom chairs and different bridal party chairs to set off the head table.
- Bar area includes a secure indoor space, bar counter with some utensils, feeder troughs for kegs/cans/ect., table for prep, and a large commercial well refrigerator behind the bar for easy cooling of all beverages, sink, and 2 service windows to serve inside and outside.
- Garbage and recycling are included in your rental. You are required to get your garbage to the dumpster at your specified check out based on your rental.
- Access to the venue based off your rental package.
You are allowed to bring in any caterer of your choice, however, they need to be a licensed caterer. If you bring in a caterer from MN, that particular caterer would need to get a temporary WI permit through our local county so please just run all catering and other vendors by us so we can properly accommodate your needs and meet all WI and county rules and regulations.
As far as alcohol goes, we have a hosted bar meaning you have to supply the alcohol and have a licensed bartender serve it. All beer/wine/liquor needs to be served by a licensed bartender from our list and liquor bottles need to stay behind the bar. The bartender needs to be behind the bar until closing time. We can NOT SELL alcohol on our premises. No underage drinking is permitted and if any foul play is suspected you will be subject to fines.
We are extremely dedicated to making our couples feel like they are getting luxury service at a home town rate. We can customize as needed for your special day. We also offer floral design packages at great rates for couples that book at our venue. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any other questions you might have!
Please check out our website: www.mysunflowerhill.com.
We’re available for tours most weeknights and Sunday afternoons, just message us for more details.
Thanks again for taking interest in our venue Sunflower Hill~
Emily & Gus & The Crew @ Sunflower Hill